Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Stills- Animal Husbandry





This weeks challenge was to take pictures of three or more animals or two or more of a different species.

Although there are lots of animals around the farm, it is hard to get a good picture of three or more in the same frame.

I took a picture of horses and deer, but the deer are unrecognizable. They just look like brown dots.

The animals are quite segregated. The different species just don't like to hang out together.

In the end I did get several pictures that I liked.

3 comments:

Paula said...

That's a sweet picture of the mama cow and her calf!
Is Fluffy thinking about chasing that rooster?

Twisted Fencepost said...

I like them too!
Wait till you see my more than one in a pic. Only two. But a lucky shot at that.

Mary said...

Stacey,

Love the photos, especially the calves. I posted about Spring on the Farm a few days ago. It's a wonderful time to enjoy plenty of blessings.