Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spring Time in Paris & Cowgirl Cool





Last week my daughter Dawn and I went walking in down town Cody. We ended up at "Rock star Cowgirl" bead shop where we very much enjoyed ourselves scrounging through the colorful beads to find just the right colors and styles.

I was really into spring time colors, so hurried home to create these two fun necklaces.

I just put them in my Etsy shop, go on over and take a look. I love being able to create things and put them in my shop to sell.

5 comments:

Twisted Fencepost said...

The necklaces are adorable!
I've been thinking about opening an Etsy shop.
I need to stop thinking and start doing!

Ed said...

Very pretty, too bad I have no one to buy them for... :-)

Paula said...

Fun! I don't know where Rockstar Cowgirl is...We better go to the bead shop in Cannon Beach when you're here!

Anonymous said...

So glad you enoy yourself! Adorable pieces!

Anonymous said...

This is Rockstar Cowgirl. Thank you for the compliment. Your necklaces are cute...

Karen aka rockstar cowgirl
Cody, Wyomng