Thursday, February 12, 2009

Smarter than the averege bean



Little man, Noah came for a visit yesterday.

He and his family had moved to a new apartment last month, so this was the first time I had been there.

When I picked him up Noah Bean had to show me his room. He was so excited to show Aunt Stacey his new digs! We where very surprised that a seventeen month old would think of such a thing.

He has a boom box with lullaby's in his room, and the other day, by himself, he turned it on to top volume and was dancing around.

One of his main words is Hi. While waiting in the examining room for his check up, when the Dr. walked in, Noah looked up and said "Hi"

Dr. Jamison was taken aback. He said he thought he would walk in and have a conversation with the parent, nit the baby.

I'm sure you have some smart kids in your life. Tell me about them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a very handsome picture of my baby.

Paula said...

What a big boy! Brittany told me how he showed you his room and his things. I think we're all going to have to help him use his special powers for good and not evil!

Twisted Fencepost said...

Adorable little fella!
My little Bubbles is smart as a tack. They said because she was born premature, she would be behind in everything. Not so!

Anonymous said...

Noah-is adorable-and smart too!

Susan said...

Noah realy is such a handsome little genius!