Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Meet Fredrick The Gnome



Meet Fredrick. He has had a long journey from the west coast town of Astoria Oregon to the mid west area of Anamoose North Dakota.

You would think the little fellow would be worn out from the long road trip, but no he is full of energy. Just today he has chopped down two tree's and made a huge pile of fire wood, taken a walk in the woods, a ride on his snowmobile and now he is checking out the cookbooks to see what kind of tasty concoctions he can come up with.

Fredrick does seem to like it in North Dakota.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

You guys crack me up.

lisa said...

I think that knome should visit me, I have some wood he can do for us;)

Paula said...

Man! I should have had him chop wood before he left. What was I thinking!

Twisted Fencepost said...

Sounds like Fredrick is a busy little guy that gets around.
He's a cutie, too! tee hee