Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fabulouse Library


"The bookshop has a thousand books, all colors, hues and tinges And every cover is a door that turns on magic hinges."-Nancy B. Turner









The new Park County Library opened up October 4rth .


It is spacious, with twice as much room as the old Library.











I can imagine spending hours reading in the different nooks. Most of them have huge windows, over looking the grounds & in one there is even a fireplace.



It has a teen center, which is very hip.




A great children's department, that includes an activities room and outdoor play area.




There are gobs of computers, so you no longer have a 15 minute time limit.




There is even a cafe with an out door seating area.













Grizzly bears are the mascots of the new library. They have been painted by local artists.





The library is spectacular! If you are ever in the Cody area you must stop by & see it.

3 comments:

Twisted Fencepost said...

Wow! Now that's a library. I can't go there, I'd get lost. Unless, of course, you'd go with me and drag me away!

Unknown said...

I will go with you.
That would be great fun!

Paula said...

Wow!!! Where is it??? In the same spot??? I want to go to the cafe' and read a book while munching on something yummy!!