Monday, August 8, 2011

Bonvoyage

 Today I am preparing for a journey.
 My daughter Dawn and I are taking a trip to my home state of Oregon.
 We will leave early tomorrow morning and travel half way there.
 I've made a date with my sister Susan to explore Elgin Oregon, the small town we grew up in.
 We will stop at Caesar's Drive Inn for lunch. They make BBQ fries to die for. I haven't tasted these succulent potatoes for over 20 years. No dought I will come away with a craving for their tasty burgers and fries which nobody can duplicate.
 From there we will drive over the mountain to visit my Dad & Grandpa, Superior fishermen to tell a few tales.
 After that we will be on our way to my niece Brittany's wedding, which is being held in Washington's beautiful bay's of Puget Sound.
 I am so excited about this trip and have been planning it for months.
                                                                        
                                                                                       Bonvoyage,
                                   
P.S. I will post pictures when I return.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Oh boy oh boy! I can't wait to hear all about your adventure! Take lots of pictures and eat lots of great bad for you food and give us a full report ;-)

Twisted Fencepost said...

Sounds like fun! I hope you are having a great time!

Susan said...

So glad you got to come out - only wish it could have been longer!