Monday, December 6, 2010

Turn The Page tuesday

 
 Decembers "Turn The Page Tuesday" is magazines.

 It gave me a great excuse to pick up a new magazine at the store.
 I love to read magazines. They can be so inspiring with there bright shining pictures and short feature stories.

 Mary Janes Farm is the reading material I chose. It is packed full of articles about organic country lifestyles.

 Recently I unpacked a few box's of old photo's and displayed some of them on my dresser. The pictures make our room look so homey.

 In this magazine I found this wonderful quote

  "Family faces
are magic mirrors.
Looking at people
who belong to us,
We see the past,
Present, and future."
                                            ~Gail Lumet Buckley

  Check out more great magazines at Turn The Page Tuesday

5 comments:

Yolanda said...

Do you have lots of snow right now?

Paula said...

I really like that quote. So true! Mary Jane's Farm is really a fun magazine. I haven't picked one up for awhile. May have to see if I can find a copy of that issue.

Adrienne said...

I've never heard of that magazine before - looks interesting. The pictures look great! As you can see by my post - I missed my own theme! ha ha

Debi said...

I am a self-professed magazine junkie. I love my books but sometimes when I have only a few minutes a magazine fits the bill.

Jill said...

What a great idea... I never thought that I could write about magazines for TTP... T. (I've been struggling with books recently, not exactly sure why).

Thanks for sharing this "new" magazine with me/us. :)

Happy Holidays!