Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Suprise in The Mail

 Look at what has arrived in the mail. just in time for Thanksgiving baking.
 I won this great cook book in Paula's "Fabulous Fall Food Friday" contest.
 I can't wait to start whipping up a few of these dish's.
 This book not only has recipes but is packed full of fall time idea's, tips & crafts, for example
 Time Together
 "Once my sister arrives at our home for Thanksgiving, she joins my daughter and me in our truck. We trim berry branches and pines to fill the window boxes on our homes. We walk through the trees with a big basket in hand to fill with our treasures. There's always such a feeling of contentment and joy when we do this. We hope that my daughter will continue this tradition with her family someday."
                                                                                                                Cindy DeMay
                                                                                                                West Springfield, MA

With the winter storms in the North lots of people are canceling travel plans. It might be a good time to grab a "Goose Berry Patch" book and get some projects going.

2 comments:

Twisted Fencepost said...

Yay, just in time!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones!!

Paula said...

That sounds like fun. Want to come and help me fill up my window boxes?