Friday, September 5, 2008

Apron Swap


Look at what I got in the mail today.
What fun!
This was a fantasy vacation apron swap & I wanted to go to the beach.
Melinda @ http://melindasfabricfancies.blogspot.com made this cute apron & goodies for me & I love it!
She sent me a Delicious sounding recipe for Bahama Mama's. It says to make them while on the deck of your snorkeling boat, with reggae music playing & drink with your feet in the water and the sun on your face.
Yes, she has it down. Anybody care to join me?
Thanks so much Melinda!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you like it...I had so much fun making it for you...I hope it is a good fit too! I have been reading your blog too trying to get ideas about things you like..I didnt want to leave any comments and ruin the surprise....Melinda

Paula said...

Very cool! I love the colors Melinda picked and I remember seeing Melinda post about your apron on the Flirty Apron site, just didn't know it was yours at the time!
Now run off and make something tropical...

Tealovinglady said...

Stacey,

Thank you for the lovely apron that you made for me. It is gorgeous!! I will also enjoy the tea and the book. My daughter has read it before and says it's a great read.

Thanks again for such a pretty feminine apron! Sorry it took me awhile to thank you but I was gone and the apron was at home waiting for me.