Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pretty Winters Day

It was a very pretty day today.
The thermometer read 40 degree's

 When I went out to clean the chicken coup I had to take off my vest. It was way to hot.
 This winter has been nothing like the last two, where the temperature didn't get above 15 degree's for three months with piles of snow.
 We have a little skiff of the white stuff and have had no major snow storms so far.
 Quite a few days this winter we have been able to let the chickens out to peck around the yard.


Here's a picture of Fluffy and Souri enjoying a walk today.




4 comments:

Paula said...

Wow! It is a beautiful day. That's an incredible cloud formation!

We actually have snow on the ground today...silly.

VetVoyeur said...

That's a great photo!

Twisted Fencepost said...

So far it acts like we may have a mild winter this year. The last two winters have been pretty rough. But I'm not holding my breath. LOL

Adrienne said...

We were at the coast on Sunday - celebrating our fortieth anniversary. The cloud formations were gorgeous - especially when the rain and snow stopped and blue skies peaked through. I'm sharing a few photos on my blog today so I can remember the beauty!
~Adrienne~